Online Battleship Solitaire
The object is
to find the
hidden ships in the grid using the numbers around the grid as clues to their
How To Play
The computer hides the ships in the grid and a few 'shots'
will be fired into the grid to get you started (Hints). The ships will be
hidden in the grid with the following rules.
- The ships will be orientated in either the horizontal or vertical
- No two ships will be adjacent in any direction including diagonally
- There is one battleship (4 squares in length)
- There are three cruisers (3 squares in length)
- There are three destroyers (2 squares in length)
- There are four subs (1 square only)
- The numbers in the right column indicates the number of grid
squares occupied by ships in the horizontal direction for each row.
- The numbers in the bottom row indicate the number of grid
squares occupied by ships in the vertical direction for each column.
To try and place the ships, click the left mouse button to cycle through the
possibilities. They are:
- White - empty square
- Blue - water
- Magenta (4) - battleship
- Green (3) - cruiser
- Yellow (2) - destroyer
- Red (1) - submarine
Pressing the right mouse button will give you a hint for that square.